Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, February 11, 2008

Things are slowly lookin upward

Things are looking upward but still a long ways off....If you all would just continue to pray for my family I would appreciate it.


On a positive side....my son surprised us and showed up home on Saturday mid morning. I was shocked....I looked outside and said what is my son doing in the front yard??? Little did I know he had already called his dad and said he was on the way home....so this morning, for yet another time, he will be leaving for another 2 weeks. I do miss him when he's not around.

Lyndsey is enjoying her new job, she just misses the interaction with alot of people each day....because she is now working in a office all day.

The girls continue to be stuffed up and coughing but 3 out of the 4 are on antibiotics and cough meds....so hopefully soon we will all be well.

0 nice people had this to say: