Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arent they just too cute

The pink and zebra print outfit my friend Leigh made and brought over last night for the girls....now I have to get busy and make 3 more of them...LOL. The overalls I started late last night and was TRYING to finish today, but with 4 little ones that was kinda hard...Maybe tonight when they go to bed. Im still not done with them, but this will give you a good idea so far...I think they have turned out so cute so far....Whatcha think?? I am trying to do each one of the girls a Easter pair but different..... Im so excited ...this is Bella's pair but she was taking a nap so Gabby had to try them on....

The rear will have a triple ruffle on the BUM, some bows on the shoulder and not sure what else..






6 nice people had this to say:

amyl4 said...

What a cute little model you have there!:)
Amy

liesel said...

How cute!!

Megan said...

Hi I am from the Poz board, I wanted to tell you that I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the overalls!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

DARLING!!! I'm very impressed, I wish I was half that creative, you have some lucky little girls. Cute outfits like that make me wish for a little girl.
Stacey (from the Guat board)

Rachel said...

I love the easter overalls! So cute!

Wendy said...

Okay Rita your going to have to teach me to sew so I can make cute outfits for my girls!!! Better yet since I am such a challenged person maybe I could just send you the sizes and materials and I will put my order in!!

Wendy
www.saundersgang.blogspot.com