Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yes I do custom orders.....

Sorry I didnt post this....but YES I do do custom orders....I love to be creative for my girls...and make them GIRLIE GIRLS, because in not the too distant future they will NOT like Momma to dress them......so for now.........Im HAVIN FUN!


I will take a picture of Bella in her complete overalls,,,, they are now DONE....now to get busy with the others....

So YES if you want something done, just email me or leave a comment and I will get back to you..My email addy is rlba272@hotmail.com

Rita

1 nice people had this to say:

Wendy said...

I love them and they are too cute but I think Isabella's is my favorite!


Wendy