Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look who we spent the day with today.....

Shelley's gang!!! From left to right is: Lukus, Lily, Xander, Gabby, Bella and Giovanna...

Zoe was in the other room...they had a good time...and Xander was my snuggle buddy! I played with him and then he layed his head back on me and decided he was going to sleep.... Lukus fell asleep in Shelley's lap....They are all such cuties...I cant wait to meet Grifyn!!!

Shelley it was nice to finally meet ya!

3 nice people had this to say:

Shelley said...

That's a great looking group of kids, if I do say so myself :)

I had fun today...glad we got to finally meet!

junglemama said...

How great! I think it is wonderful that the two of you got together. :)

WheresMyAngels said...

How wonderful and love that picture!