Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What I had hoped to be a great time....

started out really yucky!!!! WE left Saturday morning heading to my friend Susan's house in Murfreesboro TN. I woke up feeling not so good but kept pushing myself to get moving.....because this was going to be a awesome time away for us all....Well YES I got sick!!! By the time we got to her house just 4.5 short hours away, I was so sore and couldnt even talk...my throat was on FIRE! I knew I had strep throat! Praise the Lord, she had a new unused Z pack and I started on them right away! I ended up in bed by 7:30 and tossed all night long....on Sunday I stayed laying down ALL down and Susan, her husband Mike, William and the girls all headed to the childrens museam and had a great time, while I rested. I was so mad, because this was the firtst trip to her house we had made and we had such great plans made. By Monday morning it was time for us to pack up and move on to place number 2......and PTL I was feeling so much better. We almost decided to head home but I really did feel much better...just still a little sore in the throat....so off we went!

Now by this poing Bella is coughing like crazy!!!! We started her back on Robotussin and during the day she seems fine but at night...YIKES! We did go ahead and come to Gatlinburg and are having a good time. The girls have done wonderful! We went to the Ripley's Aquariam yesterday and it was really nice. today we are heading to the Musueam and to the outlet mall.

William had his 38th birthday on Monday, and what an adventure it was!!!! We will celebrate at home with all the family together!

I will upload some pictures later on today....the house is starting to wake up and i am ready for a shower while they all eat breakfast with Daddy.

1 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

Sounds like so far, you and dad and girls had a great time. Wish i could have took a week off work!