Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, June 27, 2008

My oldest two kiddos....

I was looking at their myspace and come across this pic of the two of them together just a few weeks ago.. They had come home and picked up their friend and headed to Atlanta. Mike and his friend went to see Jimmy Buffet and then the next day the 3 of them went to the aquarium in Atlanta and then that night went to the Braves game.... I cant believe my "Babies" are grown up. I know we have the typical parent child issues but I am still SO PROUD of them both! They amaze me with their being ....I am PROUD to be called their Momma!


I love you Lyndsey and Michael!

4 nice people had this to say:

Mike said...

I guess im am a mamas boy if i teared up..

Love you mom and ill see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!



(if there's nothing else...know that<3)

-L

WheresMyAngels said...

Looking at your picture, I just can't believe you have kids that old. Everyone must think you are their sister. Must be nice!! lol I always get asked if my husband is my son! lol

sweetpicklespottery said...

aww all the girls are getting so big! Can't believe Lyndsey and Michael are all grown up!!
We miss you guys too! keep in touch.. :)