Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, June 28, 2008

One year ago today....


Two little orphans from Bogota Colombia became US citizens, and introduced to the rest of their new forever family! Here is a photo of our second night home, all 4 little ones had gotten a bath together for the first time.
To watch the video REMEMBER to go to the bottom of the right hand side of the blog and turn OFF the music.....
The video, its of our dessert time the second night home...Its so funny to hear Lily talking then and to hear her today.... What a difference a FAMILY makes! When we come home Lily was just shy of 4yrs old and Gabby had just turned 5 yrs old, the day we received them.


WE love you Gabby and Lily!

6 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

I usually read your blog in my reader but I clicked over to your actual site today to see the video of your girls. I'm glad I did, because otherwise I wouldn't have seen the picture you have in your sidebar. The one that says "God made my child in His image too." I just LOVE that. It's so true.

peace and blessings to you all,
jenn

Stacy said...

I cannot believe its been year. those girls are too cute. You are so awesome for giving them a forever family!

Stacy

Mike said...

gabby wasnt 6 when we brought her home?

Anonymous said...

WOW!

that's SO weird to see!!!!
like, i almost can't remember it.
when you're around them everyday it's so hard to see them changing. once you're gone, you can really see how much they've grown and become apart of our family!
-L

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh, PS-

send me that vid on myspace or something...

-L

My Sweet Babies said...

They are absolutely adorable and are blesed to have afamily that loves them. I am really looking forward to orking with Gabby, you and your husband this year at Coosada.

God Bless,
Suzanne