Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And another Award for me!!!

I feel so loved!!! Now, Leigh has given me an award!!

This one goes out to ALL my Reece's Rainbow friends. Feel free to grab this award and spread the love.....

Thanks Leigh! Here is her blog, go check her out.... http://www.grahamshenanigans.blogspot.com/

There are a few rules in order for you to play....

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

2 nice people had this to say:

liesel said...

I'd tag you right back Rita. Thanks! :)

Charlotte said...

I really like your blog !

I am considering adopting a girl with DS and wanted to email someone privately please.

My email address is raeghansmom@yahoo.com

Charlotte