Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, July 14, 2008

Having one of those days......

Well it is only 9:30 and I am really having one of those days..

You know the kind when yo wake up not 100%. Back hurts, baby crying to get up, all 4 little ones at the table oh so ready to eat....kids under your feet, cereal hitting the floor, girls not listening, things on your mind, lonliness by not having friends close by, agrivated because you would love just a few hours to yourself.....

you get the idea....

So to get out of the FUNK Im in today, Im probably really setting myself up for more aggrivation....but Im taking 4 little girls, that means, 8 hands, 40 fingers, 8 little feet and one little 3yr old that is hair pulling and really going through the TERRIBLE 2's to TARGET. Call me NUTS but I have got to get out of this house, to help bring be back from FUNKVILLE! LOL

Wish me luck!
With God ALL things are possible.

6 nice people had this to say:

Lyndsey said...

well, good luck!


Monday's are especially hard it seems..

I think i'm struggling in school..although i don't know b/c i don't have any clue where i'm at, gradewise.

Anyway, have fun at Target!! I hope that your day gets better!

ily <3

Anonymous said...

I'll meet you there when you going??OH!! Let do House of Java!!

Stacy

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

I found your blog from the Dressel Family. We adopted 3 from Colombia June 2007!

Shopping can be fun! It can be a challenge with kiddos, however... Chocolate and new underwear always make me feel better, though! Happy Shopping!

Unknown said...

Good luck, have fun!! Wish I could go!

WheresMyAngels said...

Hope it went well because I know how you feel! Only I they weren't all mine when I had that many. lol

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh gosh, I totally understand, I too feel isolated often. I hope your trip to Target went well. We have yet to go out en masse anywhere, Amanda is still recovering from her illness and me from jet lag and lack of sleep.