Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, July 25, 2008

I am ready for a fun night!!!




Every year our town puts on a birthday bash called the Millbrook Summerfest.
It is a fun, family time with bands, food, and a huge fireworks celebration at 9pm.
We have only actually gone to it twice and Giovanna just doesnt do well with the LOUD fireworks.....so this year we have our babysitter lined up and hubby and I are heading for a cheap but yet very fun date!
I love fireworks, i love the music and love socializing with other town members.
So tonight we are heading out at 7:30 once we put the girls to bed...... I so look forward to having a fun night with my sweetheart!

3 nice people had this to say:

Amanda Jones said...

Rita,

Enjoy! I won't be there but I'll be watching the fireworks from my backyard!

Stacy said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you guys have a great time!!

Stacy

Unknown said...

Enjoyed dinner and hanging out with you guys last night. It was fun and the chocolate cake and ice cream were the best!! Glad we got to hang out!!