Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PLEASE pray for my best friend....

Susan and Mike....

Yesterday I come home to find a email about a little girl needing to be re-homed....I called Susan right away...They got in touch with whom they needed to, got their letter together to be sent to the other family and today found out that they think they would be the perfect match for her....

They will talk tonight about more of the issues facing this situation, but please say a prayer for the original adoptive family, my best friend and her husband and for this precious little angel who has been faced with alot her whole life....and for the possible new transition.....

God has such a awesome way of preparing the hearts of many.....and I just want everyone involved to feel the peace that only Christ can give. I will not share anything else until it is a permant placement and they have custody of the child.

Remeber, this is my friend whom I asked prayer for a year ago, that lost their 20 mth old adopted, healthy son to SIDS. His 3rd birthday would have been July 25th and if this works out then the gift they will receive will be on or before that day! what a way to celebrate his birthday than with a new sibling! He is gonna make a awesome big brother from heaven...he loved being with other children....A great Angel to watch over his sister.

4 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

Rita, I do remember Susan and Mike and I will pray earnestly for them that it all works out. We know sometimes things don't work the way we want them to, but God knows the big picture. So no matter what happens, I will pray for peace for the whole situation.

Kevin and Tammy said...

We pray that this will be a great match for this family. God will prevail.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Rita,We will pray for Susan and Mike and this little girl.  If you give me approximate sizes for the Mary Jane squeaky shoes, I will pick some up for you here.  What colors would you want?Debbi in Jiangxi right now

WheresMyAngels said...

Many prayers that this works out for them. I'm sorry for their loss.