Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Wednesday...


The girls go to Speech every Wednesday to see Mrs. Amy and Mrs. Katherine...Hey guys!!! They love love love going! Im so glad.


After speech we always stop at Sonic for our half price "special" drink....AKA Cherry Limeaid..and my Lemon Real Fruit Slush! That is our Wednesday treat! The girls get excited about it and they ask all the time when we drive by is today special drink day??? I have to give in sometimes because, I oh so love the lemon slush!!

3 nice people had this to say:

liesel said...

We do the same thing on Tuesdays!! We get there at 3:55 with only 5 minutes to spare for free drinks. I like the strawberry limeade myself. :)

Anonymous said...

I love special treats!! How is Ms.Amy?? We miss her.

Stacy

Vaughn said...

My savannah used to go to mrs. amy. How is she. I think that someone tld me she was expecting!