Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Angel Food Ministries

If you havent heard of them you should listen up!!! I had bought food from this ministry about a yr or so ago and then just really forgot each month until it was too late to order....well since prices are going up I thought I would get started with it again. This is a great program for ANYONE to purchase a great deal of food for ONLY 30. You then can buy add on specials and they are really cheap too. I got a whole slew of food today for my Aug pick up and it was only 66. I am so very excited about the September menu and I hope you will be too.

Here is the link http://www.angelfoodministries.com/menu.asp

Well have a blessed Sunday.

2 nice people had this to say:

Kandi said...

I have heard wonderful things about this organization. I so wish we had one in my city.

Kandi

June Berger said...

I use this too. I've gotten lazy this summer and haven't done it yet. I need to get started back up. I like to do my once a month cooking after I pick it up. I have to go buy other things of course, but then I can plan out my menu for the month. It makes life soooo much easier. Thanks for the reminder!