Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Tree Update....where to find it...

Several of you emailed me about our Family tree post below....here is the link to get one yourself...Its at PYZAM. I have this for my Suburban and when I seen it listed here I knew I wanted one. However, I cant figure out how to make it larger....anyone know?

2 nice people had this to say:

Amanda Jones said...

Rita,

When I made mine ... I right clicked on the picture and saved it to my computer. Then I used the picture as my blog header and it came out big.

Stephanie said...

oh man, I was going to do it for my whole family but couldnt fit all our pets, couldnt even fit all the dogs and cats.. LOL Oh well.. :)