Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Giovanna saying "The Pledge"

On Thurday I asked my little princess how her day was and what she had done at school. Well I about fell out of my chair when she told me she had said the pledge at school. To tell you the truth, I honestly hadnt given it much thought for her even learning the pledge...well she showed me!!! My smart, smart girl. You have to listen closely as she really tries to say it all....it is the cutest thing ever!!

She has only been in school now for 3 weeks. She knows all the kids in her class, and talks about them on a regular basis, loves her Mrs. Siri and Mrs Johnson (her teachers) and overall just loves going to school!!!! I pray her year will continue to be nothing less than GREAT! Gabby, really enjoys her class as well....I have to really work with her and ask her questions, because she isnt talking yet....but she can totally get her point across to you!!! Lily still just so amazes me with her ability to learn new things. She is in a private school using the ABEKA program and really loves her class. She talks about her Mrs. Jenny alot(her teacher)!! And well My little Bella, she is still the youngest princess that rules the house!!LOL She fell asleep in William's lap tonight and I just was in awe of her little self!! She has gotten so big, where did the last 3.5 yrs go?? I now have a very sassy girl on my hands!!!

Enjoy "THE PLEDGE!" If your wondering, she had just gotten home from school the other day and the TV was on....you can tell I was in her way of seeing the TV!!!

REMEMBER YOU NEED TO GO TO THE RIGHT SIDE AND TURN OFF THE MUSIC

8 nice people had this to say:

Michelle said...

Oh Rita!!!! She is sooooo cute!!! Good job, Giovanna!!!! You are so smart :o) Rita, that is awesome!

Michelle (RR)

Unknown said...

YAY Giovanna! That's so awesome! I know you guys are so proud.

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a great job!!You have to be soo proud!!

Stacy

Cammie Heflin said...

Okay that's the cutest thing ever!

Unknown said...

Oh, Rita! That is precious!! I am so proud of her!! She has grown so much just in the last couple of years since I have known her!! Precious!!

Anonymous said...

I want to find a way to get that video!!!

Is there a way I can get that link?

Either send it via email or put it on youtube or somethinggg!


I'm such a proud big sister to such 4 smart little girls :)

They & YOU make me so proud to be called their sister and your daughter!

Emilie Johnson said...

HOW CUTE!!!
In case you didn't already know, I love me some Giovanna!!! She is doing so great and I am loving having her in my class!

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, that is so impressive!