Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am so proud of Giovanna....look at her read!

Giovanna come home today with her daily communication folder, and when I opened it I was so excited (as I am everyday, to get her excited about what happened that day). I found her sheet with her sight words on it...they got them yesterday and I said "Giovanna lets read all your words!", Well see the video to hear our smart girl read....... a, to, the, little, I, am

REMEMBER TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC ON THE SIDE BAR!

Lily is making sure we know she is smart too. I will try to catch her reading some words too!

Way to go Giovanna!! Keep up the awesome job sweet girl. Mommy and Daddy are so very proud of you!

6 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

She was speaking so clearly. She knew all those words...that's wonderful!!! Way to go, Gigi....

Amanda Jones said...

AWESOME! Way to go Giovanna!

Arizona mom to eight said...

How wonderful Rita!! I was in tears listeing, and Lily made me laugh, poor sweetie, she wanted you to know SHE IS SMART too.

Dolores said...

This is great!!!! Joel is working on the same words right now.

Dolores

Anonymous said...

"I'm smart too!"
HAAHA.

Good job Gio!
Lily's too cute :)

See you this weekend!
P.s....PLZ put these on youtube or something so I can save them to my computer!!
-L

Anonymous said...

have been looking at you blog for sometime... I have not gotten up the never to even try it yet but I just wanted to tell you that your girls are a blessing... Me and my husband werent able to have children and we have been considering adoption.... I would like to know a bit more about it... Maybe you can do a blog about the process... Thank you... You are a very blessed lady.....