Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please check out the Poll on the right side of my blog...

If you would please take note of the poll to the Right....Im curious how folks come to our blog....you may click all that apply to you.

Enjoy

I will be adding a video tonight (keep watching Stacy) of one little special girl recieting something that is just too darn precious....so be sure to come back and visit us tonight.

4 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

What if we're not really sure? I am not sure if you came up on a Colombian adoption search, or if it was Andrea who told me about you, or none of the above. But however I came across you, I plopped you right into my reader and I love your blog anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

I am watching!! your girls are too dran cute anyway!!

Stacy

Nancy Hood said...

I've heard so much about your from our daughter, Jenny Maddox! Then, Leigh Graham came into Cute As A Button and we had the nicest time finding out we knew some of the same friends! And she told me she knew you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I just now visited your blog for the first time. Oh, what beautiful girls you have!!! I actually got your address from the Guat yahoo group. Can I out you on my blog roll so I can continue to read about your family?