Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ramblings...

Flashback for a Tuesday!
This is William holding Giovanna on our visit trip to Guatemala. She was 15mths old and weighed only 10 pounds!!!
This was my favorite picture from that trip. She loved feeling her Daddy's face, and the bond that formed between them will NEVER be broken! She is definitely one Daddy's girl.

Well I finally cut my hair off. I had let it get alittle longer past my shoulders and had finally had enough! With 4 little ones and the busy life we have, fixing my hair and it taking a while was just alittle too much for me!!! Iwill try to post a picture later.


The girls continue to do well in school... I cant believe that it is already mid month October!!! Where did the time go?? before we know it we will be sitting down for Thanksgiving.....oh my!


Who's started Christmas shopping?? ME! I have and I think it wont be too much longer and I will be done with all the little ones and just have to focus on my big kiddos!!! Man, they get harder and harder to buy for! So Lyndsey and Michael, you know the drill, start making a list and get it to me early.


I have bought all our teacher gifts, made some others, and will be glad to say Im finished hopefully before December 1st. ANyone else???


Have a great evening...

3 nice people had this to say:

Unknown said...

I have started my christmas crafting....especially for the neices...that's about it. I agree, as the kids get older, it gets harder and harder to buy for them. I have NO clue what we are getting our kiddos....

My name is Sarah said...

This is such a sweet photo. I love your three princesses title. You look like a great family.

Anonymous said...

Tinted windows! LOL

-LA