Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY....
IM AFRAID WE ARE REALLY GONNA NEED IT!!!

5 nice people had this to say:

Julie said...

Ditto!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ugh. I know. Scary. *sigh*

Angelique said...

Rita, I normally don't post but I love reading your blog. My 16 month-old daughter has down syndrome and is hispanic. We brought her home @ 4 months. She looks like one of your daughters.

By the way I think your family is beautiful.

Yes I agree with your post today. When I heard the final report on the presidency my exact thoughts were "what have we done?" Sad thing is the majority of Americans don't even realize what they have done.

If you would like to read my blog, I have only just started it back today I think I have all of 3 or 4 post, you are more than welcome.
We are at: http://adventuresofthedavisfamily.blogspot.com/

Todays post was a little touchy so if it offends you I am sorry.

Thank you for letting me read your blog. I hope you have a wonderful day. Angelique

carol said...

Rita,
I agree with you 100 %.
carol n

kristynewb said...

Amen to that! I haven't been here in a while. I get slack on checking blogs. I'm bad enough about updating my own! lol! It's different from the last time I checked it. I love your background. The Princess Team is so cute!