Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, November 6, 2008

TAG....I'm IT!


I have just been so bummed with the presidental election that I thought I would share some fun. Thanks Amanda for the tag!


Here are 7 random/wierd things about me...

1. I love eating peanut butter on top of
my vanilla ice cream.

2. I have been to a total of 3 countries adopting or girls. Our family is now made from Guatemalan, Colombian, Indian and American Blood!

3. I like to sleep in sweat pants in the winter.

4. I married at 19 and have been married to my dear sweetheart almost 20 yrs!!

5. I lived in FL my whole life until we moved to Alabama for the military.

6. My favorite TV shows as a teenager were: Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.

7. I had my first real crush on a boy when i was 12 yrs old (WAY TOO YOUNG)


I now tag the following people: These are totally RANdom people from my reader list.

Leigh
Susan
Kristi Watch their exciting journey to Guatemala to bring home their daughter Sydney...they have waited far too long
Amy Watch Amy as she is getting ready to travel back to Russia to bring home her little son
Charissa watch her little Ava grow!
Emily
Jill

4 nice people had this to say:

Kristi said...

You are in trouble now Sister!!! UGH!!! I been tagged!!

Love ya -
Kristi

Anonymous said...

12 is not too young to have a crush?! HAHA. Momma, you're silly.

Fran Taylor said...

hello ms rita sorry its been so long... and i have not made any new blogs.. yes we are really trying to work on things we have started counsling to really get to the bottom of some of the issues that we as a couple have one being me wanting a child and him not and hopefully things will get better and better as time goes on but if not then maybe its best if we cut our ties and go our seperate ways that way we can and both will be happy again....

Michelle said...

I haven't heard of peanut butter on vanilla ice cream, but now you've got me curious and I'm going to have to try this next time!