I have just been so bummed with the presidental election that I thought I would share some fun. Thanks Amanda for the tag!
Here are 7 random/wierd things about me...
1. I love eating peanut butter on top of
my vanilla ice cream.
2. I have been to a total of 3 countries adopting or girls. Our family is now made from Guatemalan, Colombian, Indian and American Blood!
3. I like to sleep in sweat pants in the winter.
4. I married at 19 and have been married to my dear sweetheart almost 20 yrs!!
5. I lived in FL my whole life until we moved to Alabama for the military.
6. My favorite TV shows as a teenager were: Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.
7. I had my first real crush on a boy when i was 12 yrs old (WAY TOO YOUNG)
I now tag the following people: These are totally RANdom people from my reader list.
Kristi Watch their exciting journey to Guatemala to bring home their daughter Sydney...they have waited far too long
Amy Watch Amy as she is getting ready to travel back to Russia to bring home her little son
Charissa watch her little Ava grow!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Posted by Rita Andrews at 11:32 AM