Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THANK YOU!



Today is Veteran's Day and I want to say a HUGE THANK you to all the men and women who have faught and who are currently fighting to keep our country FREE! I am so proud of my husband! He has been in the service now for just over 20 yrs and is proud of his job. He loves taking part in the most selfless act of protecting His country, and for this I am proud! I have met so many people that are connected to the military in some form or fashion and to hear their stories are just so neat. Everyone has a different story, but somehow it is still the same.....they love what they do!

To the families who have lost a loved one, Im so sorry, but I can say "It must make you so proud to know they were protecting something they loved!" I cant understand how you feel, and I pray I never find out....but if I do, then I know my husband was doing his calling.....protecting!

May God Bless each and every Veteran today and Always!!!


GOD BLESS AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME

1 nice people had this to say:

No Greater Gift Mom said...

This is not about your Veteran's post but about your shirts. Have you considered selling on Etsy? Children's items are hot items. I have a store on Etsy if you need help. It's very, very easy. I love your stuff!! My girls are almost too old, though. Have you ever made anything for an almost 8 year old?