Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, December 2, 2008





WE wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 nice people had this to say:

Amanda Jones said...

Great photos! I love them all! :)

Amanda

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I adore these photos! Where did you have them made? I love the girls outfits!!! :) So cute! I am so jealous of your quiverfull! :)

Blessings,
Tami

Mamapierce said...

What beautiful photos! Your family is gorgeous! :o)

gillian said...

Beautiful family! Merry Christmas!!

My name is Sarah said...

very nice photos. I love the Christmas tree shirts.

Jenn said...

What fantastic pictures! And I LOVE the girls' Christmas outfits!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and a beautiful family!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Fabulous! I've been trying to coordinate the outfits for our cards this year and just haven't and feel like a slacker so close to Christmas...maybe for next year...

Unknown said...

You guys have a beautiful family!

Mike said...

Like the new site for the holidays mom.
The pictures turned out Great!