Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Friday, January 2, 2009

Well Facebook has finally drawn me in....LOL
My husband and older kids have been on there for some time and now I have finally joined them. ITs been fun finding old friends...dont you all wanna join in on the Facebook fun??

4 nice people had this to say:

WheresMyAngels said...

FB is okay, I just don't get the Flair and other childish stuff on it that my friends keep sending!

Stacy said...

Ha! a great way to catch up with friends old and new, near and far!! Happy to see you on FB!!

ugagirl30 said...

How are the girls feeling?

wvamom said...

I'm not too good on facebook at this point--just my kids! How are your kids doing? I've been praying for them.