Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, January 26, 2009

Well William is now gone to his school in SC....we made it through the first night and first morning off to school...that is great! The bus was 30 min late, so i thought we had some how missed it....she said that a light had gone out....

I am so ready for the weather to warm up.....my girls just cant get better!! Bella has snot everywhere...Gabby has a nasty cough again...and hmmm...I bet Giovanna will get something soon!!! PLEASE pray that we can GET OVER the sickness QUICK!


Mynew treadmil come in on Friday, William didnt get a chance to put it together so Michael, his friend and I worked on it yesterday afternoon....its all done, and today I get to program it all....Im so excited!

0 nice people had this to say: