Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, February 16, 2009

Well we were not the lucky family here that was chosen for the local home makeover!!! We are alittle bummed but so happy for the family that was chosen.

You can read more about them and the whole process here...

I will try to post pictures as I get them!

2 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't get picked. I was praying for you guys! I know I normally don't comment, but I do read all of your updates.
-Joy

Arizona mom to eight said...

We were not chosen either, I was sad for a few days, I had dreams about how much better it would be with a bigger home, but I accept that God knew who needed help more than my family did.

I am sorry you were not chosen, I was so hoping you would be.

Kris