Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, February 15, 2009

For all of you out there following the Extreme Home Makeover we are in the running for..

Here is the link for it (SEE BELOW). This will give you the countdown clock and the daily schedule of what and how the whole process will take place..


EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER IN ALABAMA

IN LESS THAN 17 HOURS ONE LOCAL FAMILIES DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

5 nice people had this to say:

Holly said...

Thanks for posting more about the Extreme Home Makeover. I watch that show a lot and always wondered about the logistics of it all. What do you have to do to get ready just incase you win? I mean if they knock on the door to wisk you away to some unknown vacation spot what and how do you prepare? How do you make plans for maybe being away from jobs...

So many questions! I'll definately be watching.

Our Story: Continued said...

Oh. my. goodness!! We are so anxious to find out if it's ya'll!! We hope it is!!! AHHH!! You must be an anxious family right now!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family and I am also getting excited to find out who wins!! Praying for you!!

Orange1086 said...

Do you guys know yet if it is you?? I am SOO excited for ya'll!

Wendy said...

So when do you get to find out about the EM?

My son went into the Airforce not to long ago. He had terrible shin splints along with a very bad knee pain. He managed to get through. I will keep Lindsey in our prayers.