Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I now have a new license in hand...


Here's my crazy picture with my new license!!

After a long drive to FL and back I am the new owner of a updated "mug shot". It was a nice drive to Marianna.... I had the car radio all to myself....I was able to have my quiet time, sing, eat lunch wherever I wanted too, talk on the cell phone to Shelley without interruption...LOL and stop and even buy myself some new Yellow Box flipflops!!!

It was a nice day to drive and as much as i didnt want to do it....it was a nice time. For the many of you who have asked why I dont just get a AL driver's license...here is the reason.... We are a military family who choose to keep FL as our state of residency and therefore we are able to keep our license. Its funny to see a FL license with a AL address. I get asked alot why and how i can do that....

TO top off the day, I called my friend Stephanie that I havent got to see in years, she lives in Dothan- a town I had to go through- and we were able to spend just a few minutes together...but it was nice.. THANKS STEPHANIE for joining me for the few minutes we were able to share. I tried calling another friend, but she was at work....maybe next time!!! I miss you both and we must get together soon...maybe at the Montgomery zoo before it gets too hot!!!

2 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

Praying for y'all -- and I LOVE your necklace! :)

Anonymous said...

So good to see you the other day. Sorry we didn't have more time. We will get together soon with the families and go to the zoo. Darius would love it!! Keep in touch.
Stephanie Cook