Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok this post is so gonna keep it real!!!!

Today is Tuesday, the day my only son ships out to Army Basic Training. We havent heard from Lyndsey yet as too how she is feeling/healing and IF she will even get to graduate on time. My 4 little ones are driving me up the wall. Everything they are doing is making me nuts, the whining voice, the aggravating of one another, the I dont want too's.... you name it!

I know with me being worried sick about not one BUT TWO of my kids is making my hormones NUTS! PLEASE pray for me...pray for Michael as he starts a new journery to his life, pray for Lyndsey as she is facing the uncertainty of her bootcamp graduation, pray for her healing and the ability to accept whatever comes her way as far as news on graduation, possible heldover etc....

Thanks so much....now since I cant find a babysitter to relieve me and sit with the girls for a few hours, I am packing them up to take them with me...oh this is gonna just make my day!!! They will have to spend alot of time in their carseats sitting. I will take a few movies, some toys, etc. We are going to eat lunch with Michael and then go back to the MEPS to watch him ship out... I pray I will get to take some pictures like I did of Lyndsey on her ship day. This is a once in a lifetime day. PRAY that I can handle it well.

Thanks

5 nice people had this to say:

junglemama said...

RIta, big hugs! You have alot of things on your plate. Hang in there-- tommorrow should be better.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We're praying!!!

Allison said...

Miss Rita. . .you are in our prayers today! Wish I could reach out and hug ya! You're certainly in my thoughts.

Arizona mom to eight said...

(((((((hugs))))))))))) You are going through alot right now, I wish you had someone to help, I am sure you could use some alone time, especially today. I understand, I have 3 little ones who also do the same things here. We are praying for you in Tucson.

Unknown said...

I hope things get easier and that you talk to Lindsey soon so that you can have some peace of mind!