Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tball


REMEMBER TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC ON THE SIDE BAR!!

Here is a video of pictures from the girls game. WE are now part of the Miracle League family...what a great family to be in. The girls love playing Tball and this has been a great first experience for all of us. We look forward to participating in this program for years to come. Thanks to the Miracle League, my girls can go out and have fun at the ball park...isnt that what it is all about anyway??

It is so much fun to watch these beautiful girls shine!! For them never seeing the game of baseball played before, I think they did a fantastic job! So you will be hearing more from the Andrews crew as we sing "Take me out to the ball game!"


3 nice people had this to say:

Allison said...

Aww, how cute is that! Looks like you all had a blast! I see some of the kids and parents from last year that were on our team! I'm telling you, there is nothing in the world like Miracle League and the feeling it gives us parents being able to see our kids get the chance to enjoy the ballpark experience. I'm so excited for you guys! Is Kerri still running the league? Tell her hello for us! :)

orphans4me said...

I'm glad the girls had such a good time.
Joy,RR

Rhonda said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I almost put Zech in TBall this year, but was worried since he had never played. I thought we would practice this year. Looks like your girls are naturals!