Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, April 27, 2009


This clock says it all!!!! this morning I rolled over in bed, glanced at the clock and thought it said 6:37...I jumped up, ran and got Giovanna and Gabby up, took them to the bathroom, dressed them, rushed them downstairs to the table, all along thinking we will never get the bus at 7 am...

When i got them to the table and was getting their milk and cereal out I heard the clock striking on the hour...I hollar, "girls get up you will just have to eat at school this morning (something they have NEVER done before, so they thought I was nuts)"......to my great surprise I walk pass the kitchen again only to see the clock and it really said 6AM! So folks we were up and dressed ONE HOUR early this morning!!!!

I didnt hear not the first complaint tonight when it was only 6:45 and my girls were ALL tucked in and ready for bed. AHHHH its nice and quiet here tonight!

2 nice people had this to say:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL I've done that before! :)

Unknown said...

post pics of the tutu when you are done....