Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Today was a fun day. Lily and Isabella dont go to school on Tues and Thurs so we laid low. Tuesday's are normally crazy, BUT today I decided to NOT do any therapy. I canceled them all! I needed a break...

I went out back and pulled out the pool. After scrubbing it down with bleach, the girls were dying to get in. After trying to be patient while the water filled up they were finally in!!! Here are a few pictures of them enjoying their day. We ate lunch on the back porch and when the girls got off the bus at 3:00 and realized we had been in the water, they were just about stripping their clothes off on their way in the house. Before I could get in the house from the school bus, Giovanna was already on the back porch naked.... too funny!

4 nice people had this to say:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

VERY cute! They look like they're having SO much fun! I too have taken a therapy break, sometimes they just need to be kids! I hope you all had a great day!

My name is Sarah said...

How cute the girls all look. I love the baby doll in the pool too.

Cammie Heflin said...

LOL I love it, too cute!

Allison said...

Oh how cute is that!! They are so stinkin cute! All of your girls are just precious but can I just say how tickled I get at that Bella! I don't know what it is but she always cracks me up! Oh how badly I wish I would have gotten to know them in person for a couple of months. They're amazing kids!