Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi all
I just got a call from Signing Time since I havent placed a order all year. They have given me a deal that is hard to pass up. BUT I need to have your help. I am offering this to all of you and anyone else that you know...BUT here is the catcher...this only lasts for ONE WEEK! ORders must be turned in by NEXT Friday MAY 22 ( I WILL LET MONEY ARRIVE UNTIL SAT BUT THATS THE FINAL DAY)...that means money to me and everything...so ORDER NOW!!!!!

Signing time is NOT just for children with a hearing loss OR learning disability ...Its for EVERYONE....Typical developing or not....WE love these...they keep the children and adults alike totally tuned in and learning at the same time...you will NOT be unhappy with them. Go to the web and check them out....www.signingtime.com. There you can view all the items they have for sale..BOOKS, DVD's and flashcards.

Here is the special:

ALL DVD'S REG PRICE $21.99 NOW $15 EA
ALL BOOKS REG PRICE 12.99 NOW 9.50 EA GIFT SETS WOULD BE $29
ALL FLASHCARDS REG PRICE 10.99 NOW 9.00 EA GIFT SETS WOULD BE $27 ORIGINAL SET ONLY

SHIPPING IS ONLY 5.00 SHIPPING FOR UP TO $100
$100-$150 IS ONLY 8.00
$151 AND UP IS ONLY 12.00

FOR THE 10TH PERSON, THE 15TH PERSON AND THE 20TH PERSON WHO ORDERS WILL GET A LARGER DISCOUNT AND MAYBE EVEN A SUPRISE GIFT!

SO BUY AWAY FOLKS, THIS WILL NEVER BE OFFERDED AGAIN!

I TAKE NON CREDIT OR DEBIT PAYPAL, CHECKS BUT PREFER MONEY ORDER AND CASH!
THIS OFFER WILL ONLY BE FOR THE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE UNTIL I GET TO 50 ITEMS. THAT IS ALL I CAN ORDER AT THIS PRICE.
PASS THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

2 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Hi Momma!


I just wanted to say that I love you! I finally got some computer time here in the Rec room. I have only two mins left on my time. But I just wanted to say that I love you and can't wait to come home on Saturday!
I'm scared about the bus ride...but, hopefully I won't get jacked! I love you!!!

See you in a few days!

xoxo

Orange1086 said...

Hi Rita!
I follow your blog a lot and love reading about your family. Since I follow your blog I know that you are a very military family and I was wondering if you could help me. My friend,who loves me and would marry me in a heartbeat, has joined the navy.He is hoping to become a pilot, but will know his placement in a month, but won't start BT until after he graduates college in may '10.I'm just worried about what is going to happen and the whole situation and would really like someone to talk to about it to feel more comfortable. Thank you Rita.
-Kelly
hollygolightly1086@verizon.net