Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here's the story line:
A touching and hilarious 'tell-it-like-it-is' look at the lives of a group of female friends, GIRLS NIGHT: THE MUSICAL promises to have audiences around the country laughing, crying and dancing in the aisles! Follow five friends as they re-live their past, celebrate their present and look to the future on a wild and hilarious karaoke night out ... and you'll recognize every one of them! Carol who was born to party, blunt Anita who says it like it is, Liza and her 'issues', boring Kate the great designated driver and Sharon, the not-so-angelic angel who just couldn't resist tagging along! GIRLS NIGHT is bursting with energy and is packed with every female anthem you can think of including Girls Just Want to Have Fun, I Will Survive and Say a Little Prayer, GIRLS NIGHT: THE MUSICAL is an unmissable slice of sizzling entertainment for anyone who really knows how to have fun!

Guess what I just won on the radio????????????????

I am one of the 5 ladies to win a ladies night out pass with Leeann on Mix 103 LADIES NIGHT OUT!
I am so excited its June 5th and my BEST FRIEND SUSAN is going to drive all the way from TN to come go with me....YEAH!

We are gonna have a blast. Guess I better get on to the tanning bed..to get my summer tan started...its gonna be here before i know it!

You just dont know how bad I was just praying for a FUN night out..WITHOUT MY LOVELY CHILDREN!

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer...now I just need a date night with my HUBBY!

1 nice people had this to say:

Susan said...

Can't wait to see you, BFF!!!