Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, September 14, 2009

I just seen this so many of you may already know about it. This happened in GA. I can not believe it!!! I know I have been in the store before when my Bella wanted to show her colors, and I wanted to just rush out of there...but didnt...
What would I have done if this person approached me? I know I would be in total shock, BUT after the instant of shock wore off, I know the Momma Bear instinct would kick in and I would probably do what many other momma's would do...attack the man!!! Slapping MY child, not once, not twice, and not even three times...BUT FOUR!!!

I truly hope this man gets a good sentence by the judge!!!!
Oh this is so sad, what in the world has our "country" come too?

1 nice people had this to say:

Gaining Grace said...

I guess the shock would probably take a minute to wear off for me too, but rest assured if my kids needed reprimanding I and only I will be the one to do it. I don't know about the story, but I can only imagine what happened. It simply isn't fair to take any kid to an adult setting and expect them to not be a kid.