Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas pic




Well Sorry I havent updated in a week. Thanksgiving was good. We went to FL to see my family and Michael. My dad was out of the hospital and home. He is still in alot of pain and could use the prayers still storming heaven for him. He has a long rode ahead of him in recovery.

Saturday night we got home and Michael and Sarah (his girlfriend and childhood friend) come home with us. William and Michael went to the Atlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Bucs game in Atlanta on Sunday. They were really excited to get to go. Will had bought tickets through his work a few months ago and was eager to get to head to the game for some "guy time" with Mike.

Sarah and I took the girls to the mall to see Santa. They loved it.

Today, Wednesday, the girls come home from school in a good mood. They are standing in the living room giving me a concert. They are cracking me up. If you look closely of the ones in the concert picture, look at their faces...Bella is really letting it out in one picture as well as Giovanna....in the next one Giovanna and Gabby are looking at Bella like "girl I didnt know you had that in ya!" All four of them never cease to amaze me, they make me laugh and they make me cry! God really gave us some special gifts, ones we never had even deampt of! Thank you Lord for my six blessings!!!!

Lyndsey will be flying home on the 18th for her Christmas break. She will be here for two weeks.
We are all excited!

3 nice people had this to say:

Kelly said...

OH! That is the cutest pic! Your girls are the sweetest looking bunch... bet they keep you running!

Christine said...

I’m holding a $1 challenge over at www.findingkirilsfamily.blogspot.com, on the countdown to Christmas. Kiril is a little boy with significant special needs who has been waiting on Reece’s Rainbow for a long time, and has been bedridden in an institution for over 6 months now. My goal is to get as many people as possible to donate just ONE dollar to Kiril’s RR grant, and then pass this message on to just ONE other person of their choice.

Apart from people I know well, I’m contacting 50 people whose circumstances I’m not as familiar with - so if you’re in the middle of an adoption etc, I obviously don’t expect you to donate. But *please* pass along this message, whether you can give yourself or not.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Envyshope said...

Your girls look gorgeous! I hope to see you tonight at the DS Group Christmas get-together. Those of us who are not sick will be there! Blessings to you and your family Rita!