Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well if you want to follow along on the train wreck cleanup of my weightless ....come aboard and travel this LONG journey with me. I will need all the encouragement I can get...so please leave me some!

You can follow along here as i start my year 2010 off training away and loosing some weight as I go. I haven't really done anything like this for myself since BEFORE the twins were born and they are now 20 years old. Im ready to start on Monday and i will be posting ALL my dreaded pictures on my blog for the whole world to see so this will MAKE me stay on top of my goal of loosing 78 pounds this year!! That will be loosing 1.6 pounds a week for the next 49 weeks.....

At each 10 pound loss I will reward myself of some kind...stay tuned to see what rewards...BIG MOMMA gets first!

4 nice people had this to say:

Molly said...

I need to jump on this bandwagon too! I have gained weight and I need to lose it!

Bethany said...

Are you gonna make your blog public?! You can do this!

The Mac's House said...

Boy I'm right there with you. I could stand to lose a good 50 lbs. myself. Ouch, did I just actually write that?

Good luck, looking forward to hearing how you're doing on that journey to weight loss as well.

Tesney said...

You can do it Rita!!!