Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Giovanna and Gabby are having a princess tea party for their birthday party this Saturday...I searched for a pretty wall mural and couldn't find one, so April agreed to help me out! THanks so much April. This is not the finished product but this is what we got done after SIX hours of painting last night. I think it looks cute so far. I started out doing the castle in all pastel colors but it ended up not looking the way I wanted so i went with a more bold pink color. So far it looks great!!! I will upload the finished product as soon as we get done. I cant wait for the big PRINCESS day!

0 nice people had this to say: