Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, May 16, 2010

On Friday Giovanna, Bella and Gabby all had a full day of school. Lily only went for one hour and had her awards ceremony. She received MOST IMPROVED for the first grade. We are so proud of her. Way to go Lily!

After her awards day, we took Bella to school and then had to make a stop at WalMart for cupcakes and juice for Giovanna's class for her birthday. She was so excited to see me walk in the door with them! Her class is so sweet and they just love Giovanna to pieces...this makes me so happy!!!

Lily and I then headed to lunch ourselves and did a little shopping. I am desperatly trying to find things for the Princess Tea birthday party for G & G this Sat. Not much luck, so I must keep looking!!!! I know they will all be happy no matter what it looks like but Ijust want it to be cute and enjoyable for all the little girls... I have ordered crowns, wands and other litle things for all the little princesses....

Well William is trying to get our dishwasher fixed and put back together..I havent had the dishwasher in over a month and i sure do miss it!!! We then finished off the day laying a half pallet of sod and will finish that today after church. The front yard looks so good after the retaining wall and new sod we did a month or so ago...

well that is a quick catch up from the last few days...

have a blessed Sunday!

0 nice people had this to say: