Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

things have been going well. The girls are really enjoying school and Gee is doing well too. Life is good. WE are still "slowly" unpacking boxes and finally hanging pictures on the walls. It has just taken a while to get to that point...still a work in process.


WE are trying to find a contractor to build us a shed, that has been a process for sure! It has to be on a concrete slab and has to be approved by the homeowner association...so we are still working on it. WE originally thought we wanted a larger size but yikes $8-9K is not what I want to spend...I could use that to adopt again!!!

The weather has been wonderful here in AL lately...I can just feel spring..however I think it will get cold again before we are into spring....I have got to start the building process of my garden. I am going to raise it about 8-10 inches above the ground and pray that it all works out. I am getting excited to start my inside seeds and watch them grow. We are going to try this year to do everything from seeds. I have always planted from small plants purchased in a six pack and this year I am going to try and do it all myself. This should be fun!!! I cant wait!
If any of you have hints of doing a small garden please fill me in.

Have a blessed day

0 nice people had this to say: