Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day! I have been blessed with the best Valentine ever and after 24 years, still going strong. Happy Valentine's Day Willaim!!!! WE have been blessed with SIX awesome kids and life couldnt be happier.

I am home from PA. It was so nice to see cousin's I havent seen in 15 years but sad under the conditions. I enjoyed my time there but was happy to get home to my real life and kids.


The girls all have parties today so i will be running around trying to make them. Sadly I cant make all of them due to time restraints.

Michael is home for a few days this week. Lyndsey hopefully will be coming home in April for a week.

Im sorry i am such a poor blogger and writer...this really is to help help memories straight and to briefly inform family and friends of our everyday happenings.

0 nice people had this to say: