Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 25th was the mark of TWENTY TWO YEARS that I have spent married to my best friend! On this date in 1989, I was a nervous wreck....I was about to walk down that "short isle" in the store front new church and marry the guy God had created just for me! My life had been such a crazy whirlwind the past few years with moving from south FL to northwest FL and leaving my high school behind....Well God sure did have a plan for me! I would meet my future husband in the 11th grade, while we both worked at Hardees, the only fast food restaurant in town....and marry him when we both graduated high school.....WOW what a wonderful surprise.

I LOVE YOU WILLIAM ANDREWS! HERE'S TO THE NEXT 22 YEARS!

0 nice people had this to say: