Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, October 27, 2007

ALL my girls

This isnt the best picture but one of the FEW pictures of all my girls in one photo. This was on Lily's birthday in Sept. Some of her presents are in the pic and she is proud of her stroller and talking baby! So cute.

Well I just wanted to do a quick post tonight and say hello out there to all my blog junkies...LOL Im glad to share a little about our lives with you all. We are very proud of our crew of 6 kiddos!!!!

3 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know i LOVE you guys.

Rita Andrews said...

I love you too son!

Emily said...

What a beautiful group of girls you are!