Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Giovanna and Gabby celebrate THEIR day....

The picture of Giovanna coming down the slide......This picture is NOT a picture of Fear....but a total picture of "IM LOVIN IT!" The slide was so slippery, so everytime she come down it.....she flew down! Too cute.















Tonight was Gabby and Giovanna's 6th birthday party..They had a blast! WE rented to YMCA play center playground and boy what a hit that was! Here are some pictures of their night. Leave me a comment and tell me what cha think of their birthday outfits? I wasnt quite sure about Gabby's until she put it on! Enjoy MY GIRLS on their special day!

5 nice people had this to say:

Sarah said...

I LOVE the outfits Rita!! My favorite though is Isabella's! This little one has a special place in my heart. The pic of her on the chair by herself has to be my favorite picture of her so far. I also love the video and it's neat to see them "live". I SO want to meet ya'll someday.

Unknown said...

outfits are adorable!!!! The cake is so cute, too. Where did you get it made? I'm so sorry we weren't able to make it last night. Ian's eye is just a bug bite, but it is HUGE! Dr. Simon said that it may be even bigger today...I've got the girls' presents and am bringing them with me today.

Andrea Roberts said...

Rita, you are truly a skilled seamstress! Amazing outfits, I don't how you have the time!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOVE their outfits! i need to hire you! LoL HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2 beautiful girls!!!!

Mike said...

Gio's face looks like she is in fear. haha. I bet they all had a great time!