Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Thursday, September 25, 2008

4 days until the big day.....

SOmething very special happened to me that changed my life for the better and in just 4 short days I will share it with you..stay tuned!!!

5 nice people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to sound full of myself....
Buttttttttttttt,
I'm guessing that it was you seeing my beautiful lop-sided head :P

Unknown said...

4 days may seem short to you but for those of us who hate suspense, we will be on pins and needles.

Can you give us just a little hint?

Arizona mom to eight said...

Hmmmm, another adoption? A great birthday? Anniversary? No hint? :o)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to hear it!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your blog from your post on my ebay store. I leave for Russia October the 18th. I can't Wait.Can't wait to hear your Big news too!