Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just one more day....

until I share some great news......that changed my life forever!!!

HINT for those of you dying to know: It come in 2's!!!!!


Have fun figuring it out....I will post in the morning!!!

4 nice people had this to say:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

I'm thinking it is the birthday of your oldest kids. Just guessing here, since they probably did change your life for the better, and because there are two of them:) Am I right?

Amanda Jones said...

Oh I know already ... I won't ruin the suspence though! :)

Amanda

Sarah Maples said...

Ok, seriously, I'm dying to know. My guess is that it's your twins birthday? Or the anniversary of the day you found out you were having twins?

Anonymous said...

Twins????