Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Saturday, December 6, 2008

PLEASE PRAY~~~~~~~~

William just called and got some steroid liquid and is on his way to the pharmacy to pick it up....Gabby is having the same mess again....WE are hoping the steroid will help if not looks like I will be in the hospital tonight wiht a sick girl!!


PLEASE pray for her...she hates Dr's and is scared to death....and I HATE to spend the night in the hospital....

never any sleep!!!

8 nice people had this to say:

Jenn said...

Praying for you, Miss Gabby! Feel better soon!

amyl4 said...

I'm praying for your precious Gabby!
Amy

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. Oh I'm sorry to hear she is not improving. I am guessing that the liquid steroid being brought home is Prednisone which if you have not had it in the past is very, very bitter tasting. The kids usually do not like it, so you may want to have a drink nearby to follow it up with. I sure hope this helps and you do not end up in the hospital. Prayers are coming your way.

Unknown said...

Oh Rita, I am sooo sorry! Is there anything I can do? Prayers are being sent up now!!!

Stephanie said...

How is she?

carol said...

Rita,
I am so sorry that Gabby is having such a hard time. I dont know if this will help you to figure out what is causing her attacks. But do you have any new smells in the house with Xmas like scented candles,or anything like that, maybe even a real xmas tree. My daughter has severe allergies and it took us a while to figure out it was smells in the air not things she ate that would trigger an attack. Her throat also closed shut and she would pass out. Hope this helps. If you cant figure it out you might take her to a enviromental allergest.
best of luck.
carol n

Tara Bennett said...

I stumbled by your blog through 'praying for parker.' I'm so glad I came by. You have a beautiful family and I will definitely add my prayers to the many others for Gabby. Much love to you.

Allison said...

Praying for sweet Gabby and you all as well. It's tough on the whole family when a little one is that sick. Thinking about you all and definitely praying for the Andrews Crew