Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WE have not heard from Lyndsey.....WE are so worried!!!! PLEASE continue to keep her in your prayers. She is suppose to leave today for her 7 day hike to the field and camp....she is going to need all the prayers she can get with sleeping on the hard ground with her back...

I will update again later...

Im heading out the door ....I have to go back to FL to get a new driver's license and its gonna be a 6.5 hr round trip affair...that I am totally not looking forward to!

Thanks to everyone keeping our girl in your prayers!!!

4 nice people had this to say:

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. Prayers are coming your way for a safe drive and for Lyndsey. I can't imagine sleeping on the ground with a painful back. I am certainly praying for extra strength for her during her camp out.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We're praying! Please keep us posted!

Arizona mom to eight said...

We are praying for Lyndsey. (((((((((((Rita)))))))))))) Is there no way of learning how she is?

Michelle said...

Praying hard for Lindsey!!!!!! And I can't help but ask why not get a DL here LOL