Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In less than 24 hours my BESTEST Friend in the whole wide world will be here for the weekend!! I cant wait! She is coming in town so we can have some much needed girls fun. I won tickets to a play off the radio so we are doing that on Friday night. Saturday is our fun day..what ever we wanna do, we are gonna do. If its nothing more than hanging out at home, scrapbooking, shopping, movies or whatever....this Momma needs a little break!


Tonight William has gone with the guys to see the movie Terminator. ITs just me and the little ones, and they are all in bed. Time to get off here and start picking up. Ive been lazy this week with my wifely duties!

0 nice people had this to say: