Come along and follow our journey of being what we think is Normal..... just a average family, following God's calling and a life blessed with Down Syndrome

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good morning all. Mom called last night and said my dad had finally had surgery. He did well but is still in alot of pain. The Dr told mom that my dad has to stay COMPLETELY off his foot for six weeks. He has pins in the ankle and with all the broken ribs, he is in for a rough time. Thank you all for your continued prayers for him. THis is probably one of the hardest things he has gone through. totally not like him to be in the bed more than a few hours to sleep. Today makes one week ago that he was in his accident. WOW, how quickly your life changes.


I have so much to blog about, I just havent had the time. Just a recap...

This past weekend William and I had a chance to share at our church for Orphan Sunday. We were asked to share "our story" and also our passion for orphans...it was amazing..not a dry eye in the church. I will share about that in my next post and a video.


Today I am thankful for the amazing life God has so graciously given me.
What about you??

0 nice people had this to say: